None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Music Recommendations

Go down

post Music Recommendations

Post by Oblada on Tue May 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Let's recommend each other some music! :o

If you're looking for something similar to a specific band, or song, or genre, post here and maybe someone can recommend you some artists/songs. Be as specific as possible. Cool

Okay so here are my requests. Very Happy

- Rap songs similar to Tupac - My Block (Remix), Eminem - Superman, Eminem - When I'm Gone. Basically songs that are mid-tempo, and not heavy on the production, AND has a catchy hook. And preferably has at least a little substance. lol.

- Overproduced pop-leaning hip hop songs. Bwahaha. Like Flo Rida - Right Round, Soulja Boy - Kiss Me Thru the Phone, Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow.

- R&B songs that are light and not depressing. lol. Okay I guess by definition, R&B isn't exactly happy sunshine and rainbows. But I hope you know what I mean. Examples: Avant - I Wanna Be Close, Avant - Making Good Love, Sekay - Wife Her, Stevie Hoang - Addicted

- Symphonic/gothic rock along the lines of Within Temptation? Don't say Evanescence though because I don't like the lead singer's voice. Haha.

And I guess that's all for now.
Oblada

Back to top Go down

post Re: Music Recommendations

Post by han on Wed May 27, 2009 1:23 pm

i just got the Escala album, it's pretty good but nothing special. those of you who likes instrumentals might want to try this

*apparently they are from Britains Got Talent show
han

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Wed May 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Don't say Evanescence though because I don't like the lead singer's voice. Haha.

who would suggest such a thing Wink I wouldn't have cuz Ive known you long enough to know you're not a fan hehe.

How about Lacuna Coil then xD I don't have any particular songs, but... yeah. Lacuna Coil xD

Edit: Oh yea, this song, Bounce by The Cab is pretty good imo lol.... from Rock Band 2 *geek geek* xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiuBOM2mjIo

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsvixen on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:15 pm

cat power.
corinne bailey rae.
mrsvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content