In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm

invented words?

Go down

post invented words?

Post by waveshell on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:36 am

I have really bad grammar and limited vocabs, so.. I didn't notice this before, but I created something else today, that I forgot, and the person gave me this o.O? look, which reminded me I did that quite a few times before as well lol

simple ones like adding 'er' to um the words that you can't add 'er' to, saying it's 'more xxxx'

and this one I remember because I had quite a few laughs from it..

I was saying something is unstoppable once, and somehow, 'It's STOPULOUS!!!' came out.. :oops: yeah I didn't know where that came from, and what's worse.. I normally talk to asians, but this time I was talking to an English guy.. he also gave me this 'o.O stopulous?' look and started laughing and asked me 'did you have any drinks?' -'no'.. - 'right, don't!' Get Lost and they started using this word for jokes = =;

so if you have any words that you somehow invented or any situations like this, share it with us!!!
waveshell

Back to top Go down

post Re: invented words?

Post by Ann on Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:00 pm

This reminds me of rpg 13 Razz

I don't know where I got this from, but I'd say "omg that's unbeweaveable" a lot.

I also like to combine 2 words to make one i.e. confuzzled (confused + puzzled) I'm sure you guys do this too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:04 pm

I use confuzzle. Sometimes I add "ish" at the end of the word when I'm thinking something's in the middle like "kind of"

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:43 pm

ok I really don't get this rpg 13 thing, did I really make that up?? :s 'rated parental guidance 13+' no???

unbeweaveable lol does that mean unbelievable?? that's cool

oh yes I do 'ish' a lot too! esp with colors, I only know the terms for common colors, all the rest are 'um orangie,redish,brown!' lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:35 pm

ok I really don't get this rpg 13 thing, did I really make that up?? :s 'rated parental guidance 13+' no???
Normally, it's just PG 13, and when you said RPG 13 we thought you had combined RPG as in Role Playing Game + Parental Guide 13 = RPG 13 haha

unbeweaveable lol does that mean unbelievable?? that's cool
Yes Shelly... Ohhhhh I remember where I got that from my friends and I were making fun of people that wear weaves in their hair, and we started saying "omg that's unbeweaveable" at those people who were obviously wearing weaves haha!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:40 am

ohhh ok lol.. if you put the rpg thing that way, it is kinda funny now heheh

lol people wearing weaves.. that's random haha

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:14 pm

LOL I was so lost when I saw "rpg 13" .. until I continued reading, hahaha. Oh, Shelly. Smile

I do the "ish" thing a lot. I can't think of anything right now. Well, I definitely mess up a lot more with my Chinese. Sometimes my mom will give me a blank look, and then I'll just repeat the sentence in English and she'll be all "Ohhhhhh that's what you were trying to say" -__- But that's just my broken Chinese, hah.
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down