Layout: Version 2

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm

How did you come up with your username?

Go down

post How did you come up with your username?

Post by Oblada on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:28 am

Well..?

Mine is from a Beatles song that I was listening to while creating my account ("Obladi Oblada"). Razz
Oblada

Back to top Go down

post Re: How did you come up with your username?

Post by derrangedcookies on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:40 am

One of my friends shouted:

Deranged Cookies.

During lunch..

I thought it was catchy. :o
derrangedcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:01 pm

"hmm, a username... What two characteristics best describe me.. I'm crazy.. and Asian (amongst other thoughts)."

Crazyasian? ---Looks silly.
My name starts with K.

Krazyasian -- Looks too long.

Simplied: Krzyasian Very Happy Long, but I think it runs smoothly xD

I didnt want to use "azn" cuz I think at the time, the term was really popular... and I get annoyed at things that become TOO popular for its own good xD

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by derrangedcookies on Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:36 pm

xD
Whoa! Now I understand your username Kat!
Smile
derrangedcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:05 pm

Did it not make sense earlier? haha. o_o;;

Apparently people cant remember my neo username, lxkrzykxl. haha. It looks like a jumble of random letters?

it represents "krazy kat" in a way. krzy + k = krzyk.

The beginning and end of the username are "decorations" sort of. Like how some ppl used to do XxusernamexX . I thought I'd do something different and use an "l" like a wall fortress thing? Lol. so lxkrzykxl.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by derrangedcookies on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:58 pm

Kat: xD Now it does. Yes, I'm just not very smart. But, I have to say it looks cool!
derrangedcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:29 pm

um waveshell.. I can't remember actually.. I guess I liked the sea in NZ when I moved there, and since my name's Shelly => Shell.. I added wave in the front, and I've been using that ever since because not only I can translate it to a Chinese username 波贝 (bor-bay), also it's not a common name and I can register with this username in almost every site!! xD
Here's my 'signature', you can find them on my photographs.

and my new username is Aqaeshey, I thought of it when my previous work place required me to come up with a 'company' name, so I thought of putting 'Shey' in the name, Aq represents Aqua or water and all the meanings water give us. Finally I want something international, so I thought of indicating music in there, ae is a music phonetic, so I chose to put 'ae' in between Aq and Shey.. I also wanted something that's visually attractive and contains something of myself so no one else can completely take over it and erase me. =)
This is my logo and signature.

Last edited by waveshell on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:41 pm

lol Tiff... when I was in CA, my cousin was calling you Obladder LMAO... I guess that goes with your neo username ode_de_toilet Razz

lol @ Kat's explanation hehe I always forget the lx and xl for krzyk haha and yea at first I was like whaaaa lol.

As for my own username on neo... littochau... errr litto = little and chau = my bf's name haha I dunno why I chose that username... it just popped into my head and I stuck with it haha. And I just wanted to keep my forum name simple ;D

That also reminds me I had a neo account called ooishannoo haha that was my very first account (which is iced now) but yea it's kinda like ooh it's ann ohh haha I know very silly right? I remember peopl on the boards calling me shano cuz that's what they thought my name was o.O

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:19 pm

when I was in CA, my cousin was calling you Obladder LMAO... I guess that goes with your neo username ode_de_toilet

LOL. Too funny.

My first name was babybounce.. really stupid -___- I wanted something cutesy, hence the "baby" and the "bounce" was probably because I was hyper haha. My second name was pea295, and that was the same name I had when I signed up for Yahoo email. I wanted something with "pea" in it, because that's just my nickname (inside joke), and Yahoo added random numbers at the end because someone else took the name "pea". My neo pea295 account is iced though. And as for my current one, I made it because I had the intention of making a Kougra my neopet and thought about what it would say if it could talk... I feel really childish now haha.
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:34 pm

thought about what it would say if it could talk
LOL oh genius!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mari on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:55 pm

LOL, I think I just wanted my real name somewhere in my username... hence Mari. The roll just came along 'cause it flowed. xD I lack creativity.

LOL, LISE. That's hilarious. But I like your username 'cause it's so memorable. xD
mari

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:27 am

I like your username too Mari, the 'roll' part kind of gave us a picture of your personality! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by tee on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:49 am

haha mine is dumb...i knew nothing about pinyin when i made my mailiegirl account...and my grandma would always call me "mei li"..or beautiful when i was younger..

so first, the 'mai' was suppose to be 'mei'. And then she also had an accent so it always sounded like she said 'lie/lai' instead of 'li' so yeah..wrong on both accounts.

So I'm "my lie" girl instead of beautiful girl. The end.
tee

Back to top Go down

Post by ajumo on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:18 pm

"ajumo" is a mix of my mom's nickname for me (AJ...sounds like a boy :'(: ), Uchida is my mom's maiden name, and Mo is the first part of the name most people call me (Momo).

GetM0tivated was an upgrade from Nihongo_pryde, (something I used because I'm half Japanese...embarrassing!) and I thought it would help remind me to be motivated everyday since I saw it all the time.
ajumo

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:45 pm

lol @ Tee.. I always pronounced your name as 'My-lee' girl until I heard your shoutout last year haha

lol Momo I think being half Japanese is cool.. what does Nihongo_pryde mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:43 pm

I think Nihongo is Japanese, right? And pryde for pride. So Japanese pride?

I like GetM0tivated, Momo. I hope I get motivated by it too!!
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by olla86 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:08 am

I lik to repeat Ola-la! And 86 is the year of my birth...

Last edited by olla86 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
olla86

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:47 am

lol do you say olala a lot in real life too?? I like saying it occasionally, in the sarcastic tone though lol
waveshell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down