In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Videogame Consoles

Go down

post Videogame Consoles

Post by krzyasian on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:21 am

Which consoles have you owned and which would you recommend?

I've never played the Playstation 3 on a daily basis, but I think the graphics are so beautiful I love you

My first game console was a Nintendo 64 because my brother and I loved Super Smash Bro. hahaha. It's sort of embarrassing that we got it solely for the game. I got it when I was really young as a reward (from my aunt -_-) for doing well in school... yeah I was THAT bad at school. Very Happy

My second console was the Gamecube... I think Super Smash Bro worked for that too? lol. My brother and I also really liked the game Sonic Adventure Battle... it's a racing game hehe. I'm not very interested in violent games although I have played a couple.

The third console is the Wii. My brother uses it the most for Guitar Hero and probably some other games I dont know of.

We've had gameboys too like the XP... No comment on that really.

My recommendation of console would be the Xbox because I use that the most Very Happy I think the Wii is cheesy xD

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

post Re: Videogame Consoles

Post by iliketobite on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:55 pm

It'd be unfair for me to list all the consoles I have, since they're not really mine and the only reason why they're in my house is because I grew up with two brothers (and a sister) and one of them used to be obsessed with video games. We had: (games mentioned are ones I particularly like)

- Nintendo (we had one of those multigames in one cartridge, and my mom loved to play Tetris and Battle City, and I liked Link)
- Super Nintendo (Super Mario World was awesome, and so was this bowling game)
- Sega (I LOVE Streets of Rage 2 and Sonic)
- Gameboy (and the Advance, SP, and DS)
- Playstation 1,2,3 (Final Fantasy VIII, IX <3 my fav FF games, and Chrono Cross)
- XBox 360
- Nintendo 64 (Zelda: Ocarina of Time <3 one of my favs, Super Mario Kart, Bomberman 64, Super Smash Bros Melee)
- Gamecube
- Wii

We had the Dreamcast for a couple weeks because my sister's boyfriend brought it over and gave it to us cause he didn't want it anymore, but we ended up selling it.

I used to play video games too, I was mainly an RPG girl. I didn't like action games, and boss fights used to make me nervous (I'd actually get anxious and start to sweat, haha). the same thing happened if I played Street Fighter or Mortal Combat *sigh*

I also liked a couple computer games, like Delta Force, Starcraft, Age of Empires II, Diablo II, and King's Quest V (WOW that is old..)
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

post Re: Videogame Consoles

Post by derrangedcookies on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:59 pm

Let's see.

Gameboy Advance

Play Station 1 (games are now extinct)
I think I'll donate mine to a museum. xD
I played Tomb Raider on Play Station 1.

Nintendo DS

Wii

Smile