In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Games You Play

Go down

post Games You Play

Post by krzyasian on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:27 am

On the Xbox, I play Left 4 Dead on normal mode (there's easy, normal, advanced, and expert). I find it funny that the zombies don't eat people, but kick and flail instead hahaha.

I also play Rock Band 2 on expert for some songs. Metal songs are the death of me Sad Sad

Computer games include facebook applications like Restaurant City and Mafia Wars. I used to play Starcraft too. I never got good at it because I'm not very aggressive lol. I do very well with computers though Very Happy I can play against up to 7 ;D

I really like mmorpgs (mass multiplayer online role playing games), but I have a mac, so there's not a lot I can download for free Sad Some games I played, though, were Gunbound and Flyff.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

post Re: Games You Play

Post by Oblada on Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:59 pm

I don't really play any games anymore. I still occasionally play though. Like StarCraft haha... I'll probably check out SCII when it comes out.

MMORPGs... the only one I played was Ragnarok Online. I played on a private server where my friend was a GM, so he maxed out all my stats. LOL. Okay story time! I still remember this because it was hilarious. So I got bored so I went around stealing people's kills. One guy got mad and started attacking me. Except all my stats were maxed out, including my defense and agility, and so he couldn't really hit me (and when he did, the damage was really really small). Eventually he gathered a crowd of other people from the community (like 15+), and they all started attacking me at once. Hahaha I was just sitting there chilling and not doing anything because they weren't doing much damage anyway. (Plus I had the ability to heal.) Anyway after like 20+ minutes of futility, they all started whining to my friend the GM, and he pretended like he had no clue what was going on. Hahaha. And yup, that's my story.

Other games I played were Gunbound and... uh I think that's it actually. Lol.

I used to have a PlayStation and I played FF7, 8 and 9 on that. I think I'll reinstall Gunbound and StarCraft as soon as my classes are over. Very Happy
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by kuchiyosenojutsu on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:50 pm

My brother got me hooked on Atlantica Online. That's probably why i've disappeared xD I like playing the Wii as well, but with other people, alone is just too boring D:

Other than that, I'll play the occasional ancient game, such as ocarina of time. c:

kuchiyosenojutsu

Back to top Go down

Post by derrangedcookies on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Lol Tiff!

Um.. Let's see. I play Rock Band and once in a while at my cousins house we play Dead or Alive on their xBox.

It's hilarious since I'm like wayy younger than them and they are like 20-21.
And they can never beat me in Dead or Alive!! They are like, your cheating little girl! So they picked my character. I still be them.
xDD
derrangedcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:05 pm

Lol Claire, you kick butt in DoA huh?? I never played it before. I suck at those kinds of fighting games though. I get all nervous xP I used to beat my sister in Street Fighter (the old SNES version) when she was Chun-Li and I was E. Honda, bwahahahahhaha!!!

LOL Tiff, you jerk!! Hahahha. That's hilarious though. The poor guys. I can imagine it haha, even though I've never played Ragnarok, cause I'm just picturing a horde of people ganging up on you and you not having to do anything at all. I'd be so pissed, lol.

Other than that, I'll play the occasional ancient game, such as ocarina of time. c:
ANCIENT game, Rachel?!?!?! Ouch, I'm hurt!!! Lol. Jk, I freaking LOVE Ocarina of Time!! It's one of my favs, I can't remember how many times I've replayed it haha. I never finished FFVII, it was boring to me because I had already played VIII and IX before I started VII, so I wasn't used to the graphics. I LOVED VIII and IX though. And Chrono Cross.

I used to play Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros, but lately I suck haha, especially in the latter! I played Rock Band 2 around last Christmas when we got it for my brother as a present, but I get kind of bored when I play it now. It's not fun with just two people Sad I used to be on drums (wasn't very good, lol), I'm still on medium on the guitar, and I like using the mic, haha. But I don't know most of the songs -___-

Starcraft was good, the Zergs are my fav. I never liked the Protoss. This makes me want to play again, haha. Age of Empires II was fun, too... I'd obliderate the computer's forces until they were down to pretty much nothing, and then I'd send my lumberjacks after them and have a lowly civilian battle, lol. Just like SCV battles in Starcraft xD

Don't quite play anything these days now. =/
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by derrangedcookies on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:49 pm

Lol Claire, you kick butt in DoA huh??

Lol! You could put it that way..

Hmm. I haven't even heard of some of these games. Dx
I love the Mario Brothers. Smile
derrangedcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by han on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:14 am

i'm playing Atlantica Online right now too, its has a nice storyline.
i occasionally play ragnarok online and dota sometimes.
I just finished fallout3 and sims3, nice games btw
han

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:38 am

I tried Dota once!! Defend Against the Ancients or something xD I didn't understand the game at all... I was told its similar to Starcraft, but it looked so complicating :o but it was pretty <3

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:21 pm

I clicked on the Atlantica Online link to see the graphics. I like the way the link kind of rolls over when you hover!!
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuki_panda on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:23 pm

Sad if only i had time to play video games.
Dota is quite addictive up to a point where i know individuals who broke up because of it :shock:
But from here and there i go to my local arcade and play Street fighter Very Happy
tsuki_panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobiyui on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:19 pm

I play Audition America,Europe,and Philippines. Also I play Nexon Mabinogi XD

mostly online games XD
Shinobiyui

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:48 am

wow I missed this thread.

lol I only play omgpop now, penguin to be specific lol and occasionally bejeweled

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:49 pm

its'a shame you dont play blockles anymore Sad its funny, at first i hated blockles but now it's my fav, and when i first introduced you to the penguin game i dont think you liked it, now it's your fav =P we switched!
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:28 am

no I still do play blockles, it just uses more bandwidth, so I can only play it when we still have bandwidth lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:08 pm

http://www.transformice.com/en2/

^ I'm addicted to this game lol. My brother showed me the game. He said they played it a lot at Carnegie Melon.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack on Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:39 pm

Been playing Starcraft 2 since the day it came out lol
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down