In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Go down

post R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Post by han on Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:47 pm

latest news is that Michael Jackson has just passed away. this is so surreal, i'm still hoping it isn't true. he has always been a favorite of mine

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-hospitalized/?hp
han

Back to top Go down

post Re: R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Post by tsuki_panda on Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:50 pm

Yup it has been confirmed that MJ has passed away either by a heart attack or a coma. What's weird is it only takes 3-4 mins from his house to the hospital but they actually stayed in the home for 40 mins trying to revive him :S
tsuki_panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:17 pm

OMG I couldn't believe it when I heard the news. It seems so surreal that he died. Sad Wasn't he in the middle of preparing for a completely sold out tour in Europe?!

This is so sad. May he rest in peace. Sad
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by xxaznz on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:20 pm

It was INSANE! I could hardly intake all the information either!!
And Tiff, I thought the concert had already happened? His "Farewell" concert right? The name is rather ironic...
But what a shock. I'm actually in huge denial right now!
Wow...
xxaznz

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:22 pm

It was a shock. My dad told me while we were out for dinner. I was like, "are you kidding me?" and yeah. It's just really sudden. I think I would believe it more if I was watching tv as it was unfolding as opposed to being told out of the blue :/

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:53 pm

I was woken up in the morning by a phone call telling me he died, I was like what?!!

RIP MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:35 pm

Sad I didn't know until I went with my mom to pick up my brother from the train station. I only listen to the radio when I'm in the car, so I turned it on and noticed there were seemingly MJ songs on every radio station.. and then someone on the radio said it was a tribute, so I looked it up on my phone and sure enough... =[
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticxd on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:51 pm

some customers that came in the deli i work at said that it may have been suicide or something ionooo

mysticxd

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:32 am

xxaznz wrote:
It was INSANE! I could hardly intake all the information either!!
And Tiff, I thought the concert had already happened? His "Farewell" concert right? The name is rather ironic...
But what a shock. I'm actually in huge denial right now!
Wow...
Nope, the tour was supposed to start in July. Supposedly around $85 million worth of tickets were sold within minutes. lol.

Oh, and he actually passed a medical exam earlier this year, that he was required to take before going on tour. So... he was supposed to be healthy? Sad I heard on the radio that an autopsy can take up to 8 weeks, so... we'll probably know what caused his death then...

Here's a pic from March 09 (it's from a press conferencing where he was announcing his tour):

His fans at the Hollywood walk of fame:

And his brother Jermaine Jackson's comments:

Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by derrangedcookies on Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:13 am

He died of cardiac arrest.

I'm pretty annoyed with people who say bad things about him.
I mean he is already dead!
-_-

Gosh.

Well we all remember him!
0:]
derrangedcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsvixen on Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:51 pm

my heart is dripping blood.

In a way I'd rather see some people still badmouth about him for what they think he has done, than seeing those hyprocrites suddenly coming out of nowhere proclaiming their 'love'.

Looking at the disgusting faces of those 'friends' on tv, I wonder where they were when Michael needed the help.
mrsvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:14 pm

^ lol, I know what you mean. Two months ago, it would have been "oh my god that Wacko Jacko, which little boy is he molesting now / what else has he done with his nose". And now it's like "omg noooooooo Michael Jackson the King of Pop is dead *sob* how devastating".

If only the media was this kind to him when he was still alive. Sigh. Then again, this seems to be a recurring pattern amongst successful stars: they don't get the respect and recognition they deserve until they die.

RIP MJ. Sad

Oh yeah, and I'm liking how all the radio stations are playing all his songs from his back catalog. Hah. His songs were awesome.
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsvixen on Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:37 am

Exactly, people like to destroy the living and remember the dead.

Which always made me think that people like Michael is supposed to die early to ahieve immortality.

Too bad his name got tarnished by whatever in the end.
I think if he died a good 10 years earlier it would've been near perfect.

So I hope those 'molested' kids would wake up with regret and shame every night.
Even if they were molested, they should feel honoured and privileged that it was Michael.
mrsvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Which always made me think that people like Michael is supposed to die early to ahieve immortality.
Yeah, although I think he achieved immortality a looooong time ago. Probably ever since Thriller came out.

Even if they were molested, they should feel honoured and privileged that it was Michael.
LOL. I don't think he actually molested anyone. He was found not guilty on all charges. I think he has a bizarre fascination with boys, certainly, but he wasn't sexually attracted to them. 'Cause it seemed like he built Neverland to create the childhood he never had. And he invited boys over so he could live vicariously through them. Sad

So I blame all his problems on his asshole father! His father never let him have a childhood, hence his fixation on childhood and innocence in his adult years. He was also probably the reason Michael got all those nose jobs ('cause when he was younger, his father would always make fun of his nose). But despite all that, Michael supposedly still loved him. Gosh how sad. He had such a sad life. Sad
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:48 pm

UMM.... I'm sorry, but do you know the definition of molestation? I don't think what you said sounds right at all, Christie. :/

----
On the topic of MJ, I don't like that he changed his face... He was a handsome guy and he ruined it! Ah, oh well. RIP to him though. When he was going on trial, I was having a tough time comprehending the idea of him possibly being prosecuted.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsvixen on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:11 pm

^^I know, it was sad.

Matter of fact I actually agree with his father on the nose, I always thought he looked the best around mid 80s to mid 90s.
But he wasnt happy.

On another note.
I couldnt care less about the people who accused him for money.
Those parents, the way they put their kids on the spot, were the biggest molesters themselves.
Michael said he never did, so I believed.

And Kat, I know what molestation is, but I mean what I said, I have no interest of being politically correct, or whatever.

On yet another note, I was just looping this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l74Y_p6or00&feature=related

The way he yelled 'no one gets me' is so heart-wrenching.

I felt like we as the cheering masses, were vehemently abusing him in a way.

He entertained tiredlessly and endlessly,
and all we ever do is cheer (and occasionally pay).
AND, thats only if he doesnt molest kids.

We collectively drained the delicate soul out of this beautiful man,
and selfishly kept a piece of it within ourselves.

I feel like giving birth to a son and naming him Michael Jackson.
mrsvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:27 pm

Omg, his father is such a jackass. Here he is being interviewed at the BET Awards:

Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsvixen on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:07 pm

^saw that, does he have alzheimers or something?

Janet spoke too.
Who was Michael closest to in the family?
mrsvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:16 am

saw that, does he have alzheimers or something?
lol... that might explain why he completely forgot Michael was his son, not just the "greatest entertainer ever" or whatever he said there. :roll:

I have no idea who Michael was closest to. Janet and Jermaine seemed to be pretty emotional from his death though. He has too many siblings, hard to keep track of them all. lol.
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsvixen on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:09 am

He has eight, I used to do the memorizing :dance:

Roughly in the order of
Rebbie,Jackie,Tito,Jermaine,Marlon,La Toya,Michael,Randy,Janet

La Toya used to call him a paedephile, and later recanted. 😠
mrsvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:23 pm

It was a scene of unimaginable heartbreak. Amid the circus that surrounded Michael Jackson, three children sat in a cold anteroom off a neon-lit hospital corridor, waiting anxiously for news of their father.

As Michael Jackson’s manager Frank DiLeo walked down the white linoleum-tiled floor, he knew he had to impart the most devastating news of his life.

Walking into the family waiting room at the UCLA Medical Centre, DiLeo was greeted by the sight of Michael Jackson’s three children – Prince Michael, 12, Paris, 11, and seven-year-old Prince Michael II (affectionately known as Blanket).

As he shook his head, DiLeo said: ‘I’m sorry children, your father has passed away.’
A split second of silence followed before Paris screamed: ‘No, no, Daddy. No, no!’

Last night, DiLeo told how the ‘outpouring of emotion is something I shall live with for the rest of my life’. He said: ‘It was the single most painful moment of my life. I cannot tell you how difficult it was. Those children just fell to pieces. The emotions poured forth. Whatever anyone thought of Michael, he was loved by those children, truly loved. They were – and are – in pieces.’

Today, those three children are in the custody of Katherine in the home in the Los Angeles suburb of Encino that Jackson bought for his mother.

‘Michael’s whole life was a mess except for those kids,’ said another source. ‘He loved them. They didn’t have a 'normal' life but Michael was always there for them. When you talk to them, they are extraordinary people. They are not at all what you’d expect. They are very innocent, quite naive, in fact. They are very good kids. Michael was a good father. He was always with them. They are lost now. They have lost the only father they’ve ever known.

---

Sigh. His kids are so cute. Especially Blanket. Haha. Sad I hope whoever gains custody of them takes them in for the right reason... not because they come with a giant bank account. Sad
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsvixen on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:53 pm

^Yeh I saw those too.
It's kinda hard to picture Michael doing normal things,
like using the computer behind him?
He is just God.

I just saw Michael's final rehearsal pics too. Crying:
He was looking really good for a 50yo.
mrsvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:14 pm

Where are the final rehearsal pics? Can you post them here?

And omg, I just realized that because the kids are with Katherine right now... they're also with Joe! Sad How shitty... I hope they don't end up with Katherine.
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsvixen on Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:45 pm

^I know. Joe Alzheimers.
Why not let some younger family members take care of the kids?
Like Janet? Jermaine? Or maybe they dont know the kids well enough.

Link will do?

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/06/29/michael-jackson-final-rehearsal/
mrsvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:57 am

^ Yeah, Alzheimer's might explain it. But he's probably just a jackass in general. -_-

He ~looked~ good but apparently he only weighed 112 lbs at the time of his death. And he was 5'11. Sad

----

Michael Jackson reportedly 'severely emaciated'

Michael Jackson was a "virtual skeleton" with nothing but pills in his stomach when he died after a suspected cardiac arrest last week.

30 June 2009
Michael Jackson was "severely emaciated" when he died.

The pop legend weighed just 51kg when he passed away last week after suffering a suspected cardiac arrest at his Los Angeles home.

Leaked autopsy details reportedly show the singer was a "virtual skeleton", whose stomach was empty except for partially-dissolved prescription pills.

It is understood he ate just one tiny meal a day.

His hips, thighs and shoulders were covered in needle marks, believed to be the result of narcotic painkillers the singer took three times a day.

There were also four injection sites near his heart - evidence of a failed bid to pump adrenaline directly into the organ in an attempt to restart it.

Medical examiners were also believed to be shocked by the surgery scars, which suggest Michael had at least 13 cosmetic procedures.

The bridge of his nose had vanished and its right side had collapsed.

He was reportedly wearing a wig at the time of his death. Underneath it, he was almost bald, with only "peach fuzz" covering his scalp.

He had several broken ribs and extensive bruising to his chest consistent with someone trying to revive him.

The singer also had unexplained bruises on his knees and the front of both shins and cuts and grazes on his back.

A source said: "Michael's family and fans will be horrified when they realise the appalling state he was in. He was skin and bone, his hair had fallen out and had been eating nothing but pills when he died.

"Injection marks all over his body and the disfigurement caused by years of plastic surgery show he'd been in terminal decline for years."

A second autopsy was carried out on Saturday (27.06.09) after the Jackson family was dissatisfied by the first one, which ruled out "foul play" but could not determine a cause of death.

Michael's funeral will reportedly be held on Wednesday (01.07.09).

His brother Tito said the family spent the weekend organising the send-off.

They have yet to decide whether it will be a public or private funeral.

http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article.aspx?id=102001&fm=psp,tst

---------------------

Man, he was in really bad condition. Sad
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsvixen on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:53 pm

^the coroner's office has already denied the validity of that 'leaked' report.

I cant believe he's gone.
mrsvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:09 pm

Ahh. Gosh, there's so much fake info being leaked. First the Debbie Rowe thing, then the Jordan kid from '93... now this!

Yeah it's hard to believe he's gone. Sad I was excited to see his concert. Well, videos of it. On youtube. lol.

Supposedly they're thinking of releasing the footage from his rehearsal on DVD. And celebrities might come together to do his show as he intended. Hmmm.

Edit: His set looks amazing. Sad

Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsvixen on Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:29 pm

public service is to be held at Neverland later this week, with his body driven back there on Thursday.

I just read that Michael's will left everything to Katherine,the 3 kids and charities.
Joe Alzheimer gets nothing.

Also read neither Michael nor Rowe were the biological parents, she was merely a surrogate mother, neither her eggs nor Michael's sperms were used.
And Prince Michael II's biological mother never knew she was carrying the kid for Michael.

not sure if you've seen this, but I thought he was a really genuine, kind and sweet person. He was beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dI46XY8S9E&feature=related
mrsvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:17 pm

I just read that Michael's will left everything to Katherine,the 3 kids and charities.
Joe Alzheimer gets nothing.
Yeah I read that too. Thank God. lol. Though I find it sad how despite what a jackass he was and still is, Michael never talked bad about him. Sad Seriously I hope he dies a horrible and prolonged death. Sad

Also read neither Michael nor Rowe were the biological parents, she was merely a surrogate mother, neither her eggs nor Michael's sperms were used.
But I thought that was proven false by her lawyer?

And Prince Michael II's biological mother never knew she was carrying the kid for Michael.
What do you mean? o.0

And I hadn't seen that interview but I just watched it. That was a great interview, probably one of his best. The interviewer seemed like a genuine fan too, not like someone who was pretending to be. And MJ seemed really comfortable and relaxed. He seemed really innocent and pure-hearted too. Man he was too good for this world. All he did was give give give and never expected anything in return, except for people using him. Sad It really pisses me off how that family took advantage of his kindness and tried to extort him and destroyed his reputation even further. WTF. The kid probably never even had cancer!

---

EDIT; I saw this posted on another forum. Seriously, this is just depressing! Sad

So I'm lucky enough to live close to Neverland Ranch, so I decided to drive by there today and leave some flowers. Call me naive, or just stupid lmao but I honestly wasn't expecting much, like I knew that a couple of people had gone by and left flowers and stuff and the local news had run a couple of stories saying that a lot of local people going to leave things at Neverland Ranch. But when I got there, I was greeted by two police cars, media, and a bunch of fans (not just locals) . There were a lot of flowers, many lovely hand made posters, and t-shirts with people's signatures and messages. And the security guards were blasting Michael Jackson music from their little hut thing from behind the gate lmao. A lot of photographers were there (at one point a white van drove in and the photographers started sticking their cameras right up to the car's window Get Lost ). It was really really touching to see the affection people had for him <3.

He was genuinely a generous person. My elementary school was right across the street from Neverland Ranch and he always made a point of donating money to my school and inviting the local schools to his ranch and they would let us go on the rides and look at his zoo and his arcade. He constantly gave a lot of money to less fortunate kids so that they could have a shopping spree at Toys R Us.

P.S There was a family of 8 there who had traveled all the way from Denmark just to drop off some flowers and a card OMG

One last thing. Once when the schools were at his ranch, kids really wanted to see his movie theater, but it was locked so no one was allowed in. For some reason, someone, somehow got in contact with him and mentioned the kids who wanted to go into the theater, but that it was locked so that meant that we couldn't go in. However, he immediately made them unlock it and let us in for as long as we wanted and told his employees to give us free Nerds and Reese's candy ( lmao <3 ) I never got to meet him, but after all of the amazing experiences I had because of him, I am a firm believer that he was a genuinely nice and generous person.
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsvixen on Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:41 pm

you are very right, he was too good for this world

I hope the kid and his affiliates die of cancer.
Someone might say again, oh its so inappropriate a thing to say,
I dont care, because these people, by making false accusations,
ultimately took Michael's life, and left millions of hearts broken.

Those people are really the lowest of the low.
They get invited into somebody's home, and that somebody opened up to his guests, with genuineness and generosity.
Michael used to spend millions of dollars on Neverland's maintenance, and so many kids have been invited in free of charge.

But those people who accused just dont know the basic value of how to respect their host.

If it werent for those cases, he wouldnt have been caught in the financial circumstances that he was in, and probably wouldnt have needed to do 50 shows in a row, even if he was after the musical satisfaction of a great comeback.

He had vitiligo, burns on the scalp, back pain, and other illnesses that we dont know of, and he was 50. If he was doing okay all along, he most likely wouldnt have needed a comeback, however much we'd love to see him.

In that Geraldo Rivera interview he was genuine and kind and sweet and pure, but he lookd frail, and embattled, but he was still very brave, and classy. Especially how he responded to the Eminem incident.

These are great videos too, and Michael looked more lively.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhK1cKBut_o&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvhwWDCV9Bo&feature=related

What do you mean? o.0

Like the surrogate mother for Prince II didnt know Michael would be the father of the child, because conception would've been in vitro. Whether II was related to Michael depends on if Michael's sperms were used.

But Michael himself had said before that he fathered all three children.

This is proli really long, I beg your pardon.
I have just been really emotional about this.
mrsvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:04 pm

Like the surrogate mother for Prince II didnt know Michael would be the father of the child, because conception would've been in vitro.
What? But wouldn't she have known that the baby was for Michael? I mean.. who did she think the baby was for?

Btw I found these videos... lol he was so cute, although it was bizarre that he never seemed to age emotionally. And Macaulay Culkin was exactly as he appeared in the Home Alone movies. HAHAHAH. (For the second videos, parts 2 and 3 are in the Related Videos box.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDqO5iiPoog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3BZqRCvviA&feature=related
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsvixen on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:06 pm

thanks for the videos. They made me Razz and Crying: at the same time.

I think Michael went to one of those facilities, where they do in vitro fertilization, to have Prince II.
Some people just work as surrogate mothers, not even having to use their own eggs, much like they are lending their wombs out.
Or they could have used their own eggs, but they conceived the babies just for financial returns, and the receiving parents can request to stay anonymous. It's all part of a deal or contract.
mrsvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Okay, that makes sense now. For some reason, I thought parents knew who the surrogate mother was.

Here's his will:
http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0701_mj_will_wm.pdf

It's from 2002, and it names Diana Ross as the guardian of his children in the event that his mother is unable to take on that role. o.0
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsvixen on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Thanks, I saw that, saved a copy.
mrsvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:52 pm

Before he passed away. Sad
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsvixen on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:57 pm

I saw that too.

He still got it, he still got it. Crying:

Is Michael playing hiding with us?
Come back out,its not funny at all.
mrsvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by han on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:32 pm

If you have a weak heart, don't click it :shock:
Spoiler:

don't know why but i thought of Klingon the moment i saw this picture.
han

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsvixen on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:58 pm

why,life has no meaning anymore.
mrsvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:23 pm

His family pictures:
https://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=98326918727&view=all

Paris and Prince. The masks in public were used by Michael so that the paparazzi didn't know who they were. I could take them to the movies, stores, carpool, restaurants, etc... no one knew who they were. He gave them normalcy that he could never have.
I guess people know who they are now. lol.

This is a really interesting read; it's two of MJ's producers and engineers talking about recording with him back in the day. Surprised

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/so-much-gear-so-little-time/401331-robmix-tell-us-about-mj.html

Did MJ actually play any instruments, or was his voice the way he communicated his musical ideas?

I actually have a good story about that. Michael wanted to write with David Foster, so we setup this incredible writing rig in the live room of Hit Factory studio 1. MIDI'ed yamaha grand, David's favorite synth modules, rugs, couches, vibe for days. We all cleared out but Andrew Scheps stayed in the control room just to make sure things were cool. They bounced ideas back and forth, but at one point David wasn't getting the chords MJ wanted to hear so he said "you play it". Michael said "I can't, I'm a terrible piano player". David said show me anyway. Apparently after a few minutes of plinking David stopped him, and said "you really are terrible."

I heard that he played drums very well but never witnessed it. Other than that he sang, danced or beatboxed every part he wanted to hear.
Lol, funny stuff. There's also a story about how he made one of his engineers/producers roll up the carpet in the studio so he can dance WHILE RECORDING THE VOCALS. He just had to combine the two together. LOL. I also didn't realize that he'd record every single part (ie. strings, percussion, EVERYTHING) through singing or beatboxing, and then later tell people how to play certain parts... because he didn't play musical instruments or read music himself. Dude was an amazing musician for sure.

He also beatboxed the percussion part in "Strangers in Moscow". Oh and another thing I found interesting was that he'd come up with chords, and tell the session players exactly which notes to play by singing each note separately. o.0 Yeeeeah there's lots of interesting info there. lol.
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsvixen on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:29 am

Thanks Tiff, Ive seen those pics before.

I think the kids are definitely his,
look at Prince's eyes, and look how Prince II looks like Prince.

I enjoyed reading those forum materials too.

I thought Michael could play the piano,
Ive seen somewhere before that had said he played, among other instruments.
and he played the piano in the pepsi ad in the 90s.

But if he could sing the whole arrangement out, every note of every chord,
who'd have still needed to play an instrument?
mrsvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by han on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:22 pm

han

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:55 pm

^ Oh yeah, I've seen that. God, that's terrible. Apparently he suffered from 2nd and 3rd degree burns there... ouch. D: People are also speculating that that's when his addiction to prescription drugs began. :/
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:37 pm

Sad That's sad. So it's confirmed that he was addicted to drugs? (I haven't been keeping up or watching the news)
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsvixen on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:32 pm

^yes,with all the pain he was enduring his entire life, it's no wonder that he wanted to sedate himself.

I'd say he died of a broken heart.
mrsvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down