In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm

How did you find PA/Auphoria?

Go down

post How did you find PA/Auphoria?

Post by Jack on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:21 pm

How did you guys and gals find PA/Auphoria lol? I'm just curious...

Ok, so I'll start off. During the summer, I was bored during the afternoon. So me and my friends decided to download Skype and do prank calls Cool . But then I remembered that several years ago, back when they had those conference chat rooms (they are similar to the PA chat room, except you talk instead of type), I met a guy in the chat room who was Chinese. He was from China and was an interesting guy to talk to. In addition, I get to practice my Mandarin haha. Anyway, since I forgot my old Skype account, I couldn't find the conference chat rooms nor the dude. So I Googled "Asian Skype chatroom", found Planet Asian, and then became a Blockles addict hahahah. Cool
Jack

Back to top Go down

post Re: How did you find PA/Auphoria?

Post by krzyasian on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:14 pm

It's great to have you with us, Jack Very Happy You are an excellent contribution to the team! Woo Team Auphoria. Very Happy

Well Auphoria started in Neopets (but we don't talk about that very much its kept hush hush for the newbies hehe). In 2008, I just renewed my interest in Neopets, and I was looking for a guild, and so, Auphoria. Huzzah.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:14 am

its kept hush hush for the newbies hehe
lol great to announce that Kat! I'm sure all the new members will get the message!

I don't think I was very active when Jack found us.. but yeah I'm glad you found us Jack! and finally found your inner talent - singing! lol.

I founded Auphoria in 2003, so I guess I'll talk about that?

well, I never liked going to school because I think it's a waste of my time, so I wag(skip) school with Christie (MrsVixen) all the time, and I was bored in the summer so I was looking for a guild to join, but I couldn't get that 'connection' or 'attachment' with any of them, so I thought I'll start my own. It was disastrous lol because I don't know anything about html nor graphics making, and honestly I didn't expect it to last longer than 2 weeks lol. That's when Julia (mysticxd), Tiff (Oblada) and Lise (iliketobite) came to the rescue, I've learned a lot from them.

We had up and down times, and I'm just so glad Tiff and Lise stood by me and pulled it through. Now with Ann and Kat sticking the group together, that's why we're still here, and I'm hoping this will be a new start for us, that 10 years reunion is looking positive so far!
waveshell

Back to top Go down

Post by vtgrrl on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Whoa I would never have thought someone could find PA like that Jack!
Aha blockles is amazing! too bad they changed it Sad

Aha good thing tiff and lise came along to keep the guild going so I could join Smile.

I was just like shelly, join a guild but leave 2 days later. None of them interested me. Then I came aross PA in.... I believe it was 2005? Around June ish? I remember something about coming back from my 3 day trip and joining. Smile. So I've been a PA/auphoria member for.. 4 years. Wow.
vtgrrl

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:49 pm

oh yea I agree, that new blockles is lame =( I loved the old one, I think our omgpop fever went away together with the old blockles lol, that was one game all of us enjoyed, now everyone's just playing their own game

oh wow Nhu you've been here for 4 years now!! How amazing Thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by ahnies on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:24 pm

Neopets? they were spamming neoboards or w/e.
ahnies

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:49 pm

^ LOL Annie, we never spam anything!! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by ahnies on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:52 pm

ahaha okay spamming might of been the wrong word. but heavily chatting lol.
ahnies

Back to top Go down

Post by kuchiyosenojutsu on Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:08 pm

Zoey told me to join. End of story. Razz Can't believe I was 12 when I joined. xD

kuchiyosenojutsu

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:14 pm

lol I'm sorry we were active Annie =/

Rachel!! Good to see you again!! You need to drag Zoey back here!! How are you guys?!!

Yea I can't believe time just flied by like that, I'm getting old

Back to top Go down

Post by kuchiyosenojutsu on Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:21 pm

Heyy Shelly ^^ Nice to see you too~
LOL,we're good.. i'll try and get her back ;P
Is it me, or is the website snowing? That's awesome xD

kuchiyosenojutsu

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:32 pm

awesome! Haven't seen Zoey for ages!

yup it's snowing!! There's also a lighting thing on top, getting ready for Christmas!!! heheh
waveshell

Back to top Go down

Post by derrangedcookies on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:29 pm

Hmm. I found PA from the Neo boards. And, that's pretty much how I'm here. Laughing
derrangedcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by ahnies on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:55 am

waveshell wrote:lol I'm sorry we were active Annie =/

Rachel!! Good to see you again!! You need to drag Zoey back here!! How are you guys?!!

Yea I can't believe time just flied by like that, I'm getting old

its alright i was jokinh Very Happy
ahnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:54 pm

I actually found PA a longgggg time ago on my old account.
I was a member a while back but I froze my account so I'm pretty sure it was deleted in a member sweep or something.
I can't remember the full name but when I decided to come back to neo I joined again. By that time there were no more boards being posted on neo even though I think it would be fun to do that again.
If Neopets didn't have such a tacky, childish name I don't think everyone would try to hide the fact that PA started there. ^---^
Grace

Back to top Go down

Post by vtgrrl on Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:19 pm

aha I remember that "spamming"/ recruit board !
Rachel! Man, I was actually just goign to facebook you askign how you and zoey were and how you guys disappeared to.

Shelly, You're not old until you're 75 Smile.

I agree. If neopets din't sound so childish we would openly say it was started there Smile
vtgrrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:09 pm

They should have called it something that didn't have "Pets" in it... like maybe Utopia which was one of the new name suggestions for PA lol.
Grace

Back to top Go down

Post by derrangedcookies on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:12 pm

They should have called it something that didn't have "Pets" in it

xDD

If your talking about neopets then I suppose it wouldn't sound so bad if it was just neo.com xD
derrangedcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:21 pm

lol hey we were kids back then, that's why we started in a kid's site, I have to admit, a lot of good memories in there lol, but now we're growing up, so we're standing on our own two feet xD

I'm sure we'll have new memories now that we're away from neo.

Back to top Go down

Post by ahnies on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:33 am

Im surprised to see neo has lots of sponsorship from nicko.. i thought that net work shut down or something because i hardly see any of those shows.
ahnies

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:13 pm

Aw, reading all your stories makes me reminisce and kind of sad, but happy that we've come a long way :')

I joined because of Christine (squarekandi), and I stayed there because I was asian-deprived and got all "ASIANS?!?!?! BE MY FRIEND" when I found out there were a lot of asian people there that I could talk to. Plus, everyone there was really friendly and I felt really comfortable talking to them. We had interesting and random things to talk about, unlike in other guilds where it was sort of "What's up. Nm you?" type of deal.

Anyways. There's something about this place and these people that makes me not want to leave. =P
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:17 am

lol must be all that love from me Lise Kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:18 am

Maybe, but then again I guess you're just spreading all that love you have around to everyone. Am I right???? Hmph
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:26 am

everyone? who? where? Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down