None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Happy 21st Birthday Oblada!!

Go down

post Happy 21st Birthday Oblada!!

Post by waveshell on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:21 am

Happy 21st Birthday Tiffany!!

We wish you all the happiness in the world and a year filled with joy!

As a token of our appreciation on your hard works for the website, also to prove how much we all love ya, please claim the gift below, from all councils!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I love you

waveshell

Back to top Go down

post Re: Happy 21st Birthday Oblada!!

Post by Ann on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:55 pm

Woo hoo!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tifferoonies Very Happy

P.S. Shelly's the best for getting this done so fast Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:55 pm

Hahahaha that's cute. When did you guys do this? Thanks everyone!!!! LOL. I love it. <3 Now where's my present?! (Just kidding.)
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:41 pm

haha glad you liked it, we started organizing this about 4 days ago? yea I was worried we couldn't get it in on time but yea we just made it.. just! lol are you in tears now Tiff??

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:22 pm

Oblada wrote:Now where's my present?! (Just kidding.)
At the store? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:38 pm

Hey Tiff! Sorry I didnt leave a message D: Im a bit shy haha didnt know what to say Bloated

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:51 pm

waveshell wrote:haha glad you liked it, we started organizing this about 4 days ago? yea I was worried we couldn't get it in on time but yea we just made it.. just! lol are you in tears now Tiff??
Haha damn, that's genius. Where did you get the instrumental? That is cute though. LOL.

krzyasian wrote:Hey Tiff! Sorry I didnt leave a message D: Im a bit shy haha didnt know what to say Bloated
Haha aww, it's all good, the singing was more than I expected HAHA.

THANKS GUYS. Very Happy
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by derrangedcookies on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:37 pm

Happy Birthday Tiff!
Whoa!! Your 21!!
Congrats!
derrangedcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:08 pm

The making lol

We all recorded our parts acapella without instrumental did you know lol, I recorded a sample line so we can all sing in the same key and tempo, lol you'll never believe this, it turned out we all sang in the right key (big surprise there lol), but I had to change the tempo for Ann and Lise's clips, yes you can't tell! HAHA

I only thought of the instrumental like a day before your birthday, thank god I live a day ahead hahah, Ann helped me searching for background musics since my bandwidth was out at the time. She sent me a few and I chose the one that I could work on, changed the key for the instrumental and cut out some parts and did a few things here and there so it matches perfectly in terms of length and all lol.

I'm quite happy with the outcome, apart from Lise's crappy microphone lol, you know we had to email her on her mobile to communicate with her and she recorded her part while waiting for the bus, gotta give her credit for the effort! lol. She re-recorded on the 10th I think, but by the time I finish work, got home remixed it, it'd be 11th there, (I also had a few office parties recently so I won't have time anyway) so I thought it's better to have it on time than better quality. Oh well, it's the thought that counts xD

The End.

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:11 am

lol. Sorry Tiff!! And Shelly >.< Yeah, it was around finals time for me, so I really couldn't find a place to record.. unless it was in the bathroom, which would be awkward since there are multiple stalls and with my luck, someone would probably walk in on me... and be awkward. =|

YAY TIFFANY!!!!!!!! lets go get crunk!!! lol just kidding. by crunk i mean let's get one drink cause that'll do me in, hahahahha.
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down