None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Weekly Horoscopes

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

post Weekly Horoscopes

Post by waveshell on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:03 am

If anyone's actually checking their horoscopes regularly, I really recommend this site, it's written by people who have studied astrology for years, I've been following it since Nov 09, read everything back til August and every week has been true lol yeah I wasn't a believer before but this one really freaks you (or me). Huh Now I wait for every Tuesday (Monday in the states) to read about my week and what to watch out for lol, I know a lot of sites are very general that can be applied to everyone, some of the readings are like that but I noticed if 'Melodie' is the writer, it's very specific and real.

http://www.liveperson.com/lp/horoscopes/weekly/

Last edited by waveshell on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
waveshell

Back to top Go down

post Re: Weekly Horoscopes

Post by krzyasian on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:14 am

Spoiler:
Aquarius (Jan 20-Feb 18)
This week should be full of surprises for you, starting early in the week as the Moon starts ticking off a triple conjunction between Chiron, Neptune and Jupiter in your sign. Even though this is usually considered an auspicious aspect, it probably won't be all smooth sailing for you, since the Moon's last aspect (to a stationary retrograde Mars) will likely set the tone for a week filled with tension and drama. You've never been one to shy away from excitement anyway, but this week you may feel you've reached your limit, especially in the romance department. A partner may become confrontational or verbally combative; or if you're not currently involved, someone new may come in and wreak havoc on your otherwise peaceful existence. Either way, you can expect the unexpected and would be well-served to just roll with the punches until this transit has passed. Things can come to a head on Thursday when your relationship ruler conjuncts Pluto, or on Friday when it squares Saturn. Whatever your relationship challenges are, they'll need to be addressed -- and hopefully resolved -- by the end of the week.
I hope you don't mind if I post my reading ^^ I think a lot of this stuff for me is already happening lol. Relationship issues, haha. But I don't think it ever stopped either Razz Hopefully this week it doesn't actually get any worse :/ Anyways, at the end of the week, I'll tell what happened during my week to determine how accurate this is Smile

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:34 am

ooo this week's by Melodie, what she said about Cancer is quite true lol, hmm mine's very vague this week..

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:11 am

So far my surprises has been a creepy old man sitting in front of me who was blatantly staring at me on the train... REAL CREEPY MAN.

And when i went on the train for class, it skipped two stops: my stop, and the one after that so I had to go back around =_=

Edit:

I read your horoscope, Shelly, and I don't understand most of it until the end where it says what your week should be about. lol

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:33 am

lol mine's Capricon.

lol @ your creepy old man, I"m sure he was meant to be a shooting star in your life ;P

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:14 pm

Spoiler:
Leo (July 23-Aug 22)

You may put on a happy face this week, but you'll be hard-pressed to convince anyone -- least of all yourself -- that you're feeling as lively and chipper as you'd like to appear. It's not that you're incapable of happiness, or that the week is a total loss. But with Mars turning retrograde in your sign and opposing a group of planets in your relationship sector, there are bound to be some fireworks, no matter how hard you try to sidestep them. You may put an end to a relationship that's been teetering on the brink of death for months. Or you may be the recipient of someone else's wrath. Either way, it will be good for you to get things out in the open, as there are undercurrents of resentment and anger that have been brewing for some time. Things come to a head on Thursday when your ruler conjuncts Pluto, bringing all of the problems you're facing to the surface. If your relationship survives it will be strengthened by this experience, but be willing to put it to rest if need be, knowing that in doing so you'll be opening new doors.

Wow, I'm surprised. The first two times I read it, I thought it was a bunch of bull for me because nothing was clicking for me. However, now it's kinda scary how it is pretty true, haha. I've had tension with someone in extended family, and on Thursday I was forced to go to her house. Really long story, but I really disagree with something she said, and I vowed not to forgive her or associate myself with her anymore, but when I went to her house I was civil and she acted like nothing happened. It was awkward, but I did enjoy myself when I was there. So that was a problem that surfaced on Thursday. But I wouldn't say it was all of my problems. Nothing was put out in the open though. So I guess that Thursday thing was the only real truth for me. Other than that, I've been good this week. And I haven't experienced anyone's wrath yet..
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:27 pm

horoscopes updated!!

my Capricon's mostly true, but it's a lot more positive than what I've experienced (not that it's negative), hopefully it'll be better week after week

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:31 pm

You may feel as if you are on the verge of some great change just now.
Moving Sad

The full moon on the 31st is in your 6th sector. You may find yourself with work colleagues on this night.
I would not be surprised.

I'm interested to know what hidden things may come out this week for me xD

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:42 pm

lol are you moving back home Kat? I missed this part, why are you moving back again? Good luck with that!!

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:17 pm

The work, work, work was very true! It was all about work this past week. But it'll be even more work this upcoming week T__T I hope the horoscope reading for the upcoming week won't be a bad one for me, since I'm starting my new job this week =/

And I didn't drink anything on New Years (eve or the actual day)! Cause I knew I had to work at 8am the next morning lol
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Regarding my last comment about the 31st, I thought they were talking bout the 31st of January for whatever reason lol.

but yeah, I was at work on the 31st of December as a last minute call! and I accepted! My horoscope tried to warn me and I got the timing wrong xD

Good thing you didnt drink Lise! Though I still think one should take advantage of being 21. Watch me be the same way when I turn 21 though Sad

Shelly: I'm moving cuz the aunt who owns where I live needs to clear my room for stuff cuz she's moving and needs my room. It should be interesting.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:23 pm

I don't drink too Lise, but I did have a bottle of vodka cruisers on new year's eve right before I sleep haha.. but yeah I'm not a fan on alcohols.

Good luck with your move Kat, don't complain too much!!

Lise what's your new job?? good luck with it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Hm, I wonder if it's cheating if you look at your horoscope before the week happens? Lol. Like how in movies the person knows the future b/c someone predicts it, but because of that they try to change what they do so that the future won't turn out that way, but it does anyway because it's fate. I don't think I believe in fate or horoscopes, but I wonder if this week will turn out how they predicted it.

They said I'll have to deal with less than ideal situations with less than desirable people, lol. But that if I maintain my patience, I'll be noticed by someone important. Since I'm training at the new job (Shelly, it's a hospital pharmacy), maybe it will be a supervisor or manager that would be the 'someone important' ? But I don't really deal with people at the hospital; I deal with a lot of difficult people at WAG lol. So maybe my boss there? She already loves me tho lol. I dunno... I'm just hoping I'll be great at the new job x3 so far I'm still having issues finding my way around =/ but I'm catching onto things.

Edit: Kat, I probably asked you a million times already, but when are you moving? I know we'll get to hang out more after you move! But I'll be in school by then =[
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:08 pm

But I don't really deal with people at the hospital; I deal with a lot of difficult people at WAG lol.
Maybe when you work at the hospital you'll find out there are difficult people to work with there too xD I hope for your sake that it isnt so, Lise! I can't imagine working at the pharmacy :/ I feel like if I were a customer, I'd feel like there's no logic to price or whatever even if there really is xD at least on the side I work on, it's pretty technical. Either we put the signs in the wrong place or the customer read something wrong xD

Hm, I wonder if it's cheating if you look at your horoscope before the week happens?
This reminds me of a scene in the movie Memoirs of a Geisha (I read the book too), where that really well respected Geisha showed the newbie geisha the calendar and what days are good/bad luck for her... I think a horoscope (assuming it's legit) is good to know when to do something whether it'll go your way or not lol.

I'm not sure when I'm moving, lol... I wanted to pack my stuff during my days off of work this week but um... yeah hasnt happened -_- but I have to move before March, basically ASAP. Hopefully after I get back from Baltimore on the 15th and before school starts on the 25th. Smile

My horoscope keeps telling me to follow my inner voice for the past few weeks... But i don't hear anything! Razz hmm..

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by han on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:20 pm

bookmarked it Smile
han

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Tell us if your week goes as it was predicted, Han Smile Don't leave us (me) guessing!

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:46 pm

My horoscope keeps telling me to follow my inner voice for the past few weeks... But i don't hear anything! Razz hmm..

LOL. Well so far I haven't had any bad situations, but the week isn't over yet, so I'm kinda scared lol =/ I do have work tomorrow 12-6, so I hope nothing bad happens at that point! =|

Wow. I didn't know you were going to Baltimore! but I did see that on facebook maybe half an hour ago. Have fun!!! I'm sure you'll get everything packed before March =] I believe!! Twin power! Hahaha

Edit: So the week was finally over yesterday! It was really busy yesterday at work, but nothing huge happened. So I guess that horoscope reading for me was inaccurate.
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:22 pm

For the upcoming week:
You are in a slightly slow period right now and that is a blessing.
In Baltimore until Friday morning Smile Being treated like a princess Angel

Strategise and think regarding what needs to be done. A good financial status will be achieved this year because this week Jupiter moves into your second house of earned income.
My status might be good because I'm moving back home so saving will be a lot easier... but at the same time a lot of our hours were cut.

Spend time this week healing yourself; look after your emotional and physical self.
I will do that Smile

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:29 am

This week's horoscope spooked me out. I didn't care about it at the beginning of the week but boy..

Capricon
Hold off any big decisions till next week.
I was subconsciously thinking of disconnecting any ways of contact with Pavan this week, until I suddenly remembered the horoscope, thank god.. I know I'd regret it if I did make that decision.

if you want to experiment with new fashion, hairstyle or just change your looks,
I'm dying to cut my hair for the past 2 weeks, but I'm trying to hold it til I get back to China and do it for cheap lol

Take care of any health worries by seeking appropriate help.
I don't know why but I was so serious on eating veges this week, I felt pretty sick.. which leads to the following..

Keep a tight control on your finances; don’t be too generous with expenses.
I've been spending twice as much as I would normally spend every single day!!! D= I tried controlling but it won't work!!

Pavan's horoscope - Cancer
The strong solar eclipse on January 15th is bringing stability in your romantic/business relations
Surprisingly, he called me on the 15th, we chatted for a long time.. and somehow we ended the conversation on our relationship, but I reminded myself of this and changed the topic lol..

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:24 pm

My horoscope almost didn't even apply to me until the last sentence lol:
...you may have been finding your best efforts having been going by the wayside but this week may at least offer some respite from that.
Yay, hopefully Nakul and I will have some peace time since we've been stressed about what to do with my parents cuz they don't like him.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:58 am

all the best to you and Nakul Kat!! Hope to hear some good news soon!

I like this week's horoscope.. I'm looking forward to see what happens

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:54 pm

My horoscope is about being ready for a big change... and for me to invest myself personally or professionally into a situation. Which is so true Sad I'm mentally in hell for wanting some sort of personal change.. it's driving me nuts.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:35 am

what sort of personal change?

Mine this week is about plan ahead, which I do most of the time anyway lol.

lol and Pavan has a week of romance and intimacy, I hope it's not with another girl o.O

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:35 am

Relationship as per usual lol. the feeling was even stronger the past couple of days. Nakul and I decided to take a trip to NYC together the weekend after the upcoming one (19thish). Day 1 will be to see old friends: mine from RIT and his from who knows where lol. Then we'll get back together later that day to hang out the following day. hehe.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:42 pm

that's a change? I thought that was going well the whole time haha. I'm so happy for you!! Good thing that you got back together again

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:11 pm

Set your goals this week, because you are going to have a winning card in your hand to be successful in achieving them. As Mars turns direct on March 10th you will feel like you have your skates on and you are on the move. With Mars in Leo, you have a wonderfully positive aspect right now. You will also receive a nice surprise by gaining financially unexpectedly. Use the confidence you feel this week in professional and personal interactions. Theme of the week – energy and confidence is naturally flowing out of you now, so put it to great use!

I feel sort of like the opposite happened this week... I was on spring break this week, but I worked every single day (did IV training at the hospital), which wasn't bad because I like it and I get off work at 3:30pm (not late at all!), but I planned to study for my exam next week every day, but I still have yet to start studying for it because I feel like I can't concentrate at home (I can only study at school). So I went to school Monday, but couldn't use computers because I was locked out. Without a computer, I couldn't study. Tuesday, I worked double shift (hospital 7-3:30, retail 4-10), Wednesday, my mom was feeling down and semi-angry so I stayed home and helped her make egg rolls, and today I was planning to finally go to school to study (since I got a new laptop btw so I don't have to rely on school computers), but it was raining and I don't have a laptop backpack yet so I didn't want to take it out where it could get wet. And I still haven't studied because I spent hours trying to find Microsoft Office 2008 for the Mac b/c I am very particular about the way I write my notes, and the 2004 version isn't cutting it out for me. But eventually I gave in and just installed the 2004 version I have, but realized it will be incompatible / distorted when I transfer files to the school computers to print (since school computers use Windows)..... ARHALEFDJHALJFADGHGHHGHG.

So I did have a goal to study. Or do ANYTHING productive this week, but instead I have done nothing. And I just hope that little blip about getting a good financial surprise will be right, haha. Sad
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:32 pm

my horoscope has been quite vague lately, nothing special that I can remember lol

sometimes I find it happen to me in the week following

With Mars now direct again you may find that others are going to tell you some news or secrets that you have long suspected but could not prove.
lol I'm so curious, I wonder if this will happen

I am very particular about the way I write my notes, and the 2004 version isn't cutting it out for me.
lol, I remember being like that at school, that's why I stopped writing notes Blush

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:10 am

You may have been experiencing delays in relationships for the past few months but these are now moving forward
At NYC/NJ to see a friend from college. I'm going to assume relationships include friendships too lol. My communication isn't too good in general *anti social* but I've seem to have connected well to the dogs... Very Happy

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:49 pm

lol Kat, you might have some surprises at the end of the week ;P

and woa, dog whisperer.

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:45 pm

But try not to shove your need for independence down everyone else's throats now, or to downplay their desire for closeness and companionship. As much as you enjoy expressing your individuality and shocking others with your unconventional ideas, you should use this time to strengthen your relationships rather than accentuate their differences.

All I can say is: *sad face* Sad

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:32 am

ooo this week's from Melodie, and omg it's true!!

You may be struggling with your sense of identity this week as you try to figure out which hat you're most comfortable wearing. You've always been able to take on completely different roles in your personal and public lives, but there are times when those two areas overlap, and this week is one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:25 pm

You have experienced some difficult weeks leading up to April related to a lover or family or both
Indeed, both. Nakul cuz we couldn't work out visiting each other at first. Family is always trouble lol.

Avoid arguments as they bring no resolution, just headaches.
Mer... I'm in a fight with my mom about money lol...

Gather yourself to put your finances in good order
oopstoolate.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:12 am

lol, you can avoid fighting about money Kat, just separate your financial needs/gains completely. That's how me and my mom did, it worked out! No one asks anyone for money or control anyone's spending, if they need money, they 'borrow', that's right! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:48 am

lol. I think that's the argument though....because it's separated, it's like "why do you keep spending your money wrong!?!!" I think my mom wants to control it but she can't see my bank account...or so I think anyways Get Lost I do offer some money if I have it while we're paying for stuff but normally I don't have cash on me -_- in which case I go through my change and we pay exact change Bloated

No comment on your horoscope, Shelly?

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Kat, I think your mom will get the hang of it. Eventually. My mom was like that too, but after I got a job and got my separate account, she doesn't pester me about how much I have or anything. AND if you don't want her snooping, I'd suggest going wireless =]

Be careful about spending from April 8th, as Saturn has a return visit to Virgo for three months.

Phew, good thing I bought my $65 backpack today. Go compulsive buying! lol

You will feel very energetic this week and that energy is being put to great use in your professional life. Don't undermine yourself. Have a go-getter attitude, because you will benefit from your negotiating skills.

I hope I can accomplish a lot this week then.. today I had an exam and it was beautiful weather outside, so I decided to take a break and do nothing productive today...
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:20 pm

I hope I can accomplish a lot this week then.. today I had an exam and it was beautiful weather outside, so I decided to take a break and do nothing productive today...
So you know how youre too busy to do stuff... I finally understand!!! Lol! I used to grumble at four year students or students in general who say that, cuz I'm like...what about food? surely theres eating time. But tonight I was trying to figure out a time to hang out with a friend (who resembles Jesus Razz). However, there are circumstances like me working at night when he works mornings and vice versa and also I have a research paper and exam to study/write this week!! So basically I'm not even semi free until Tuesday which is the time I asked if he'd like to toss a frisbee with me before work xD I think he and I start work at 3pm that day unless theres a reason why I've been mysteriously put on the night shift when I have been lately working mornings.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:19 am

"why do you keep spending your money wrong!?!!"
well it's really your own business how you want to spend your money, just tell her, I earn my money, I spend my money. That's a simple principle. How does she know what you spent on anyway? Get the bank to send your transaction records to your email instead.

she doesn't pester me about how much I have or anything
lol, my mom still does that when I was with her, she'll try to trick me into telling her how much I have, then she'd be calculating how much she wants to borrow from me.. "so since you still have $5000 in your bank account, I can borrow $2000 to pay mortgage and pay you back when I have money" .. haha

so I decided to take a break and do nothing productive today
hahaha go-getter attitude huh! lol good luck with your exam Les.

speaking of 'busy', my life has been dominated by my 6-days work now that I spend my only day off - Sunday sleeping lol.

No comment on your horoscope, Shelly?
hmm ok to be honest, I started following this mainly for 'relationship' advices. For the past few weeks, it's all about family and financial so I didn't comment much. This week, is about family and financial again.. but also

This month, especially this week, will make you realize that things are finally settling well in the right place at the right time.

so I guess I am settling now. Actually I've been applying for another cruise job that will take me all over the world, so I can move on, maybe settle somewhere else. That is my goal anyway, so I'll keep trying.

Cancer's horoscope has been about work and finance in the past few weeks too.. but this week, there's something new.

Broken links or broken relationships should reconnect now both in personal and professional life. Theme of the week – Mend all around you.

I don't even want to 'think' at all about that last 2 lines lol, so I've decided to let it pass.

p.s. This thread is growing on me, it's like an update of our weekly life! haha

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:46 pm

p.s. This thread is growing on me, it's like an update of our weekly life! haha
It's pretty fun, yeah haha. Keeping it simple without sharing more than needed such as I do sometimes ahem Fear.

This week starts full of promise and it is a good time to get things done.
Like after this dumb paper!!! I can't wait. Then I gotta catch up on my other work.

Any telephone calls you have been putting off, now is a good time to make them.
Like registering as a new patient at Brighams and Women's Hospital what. Note to self: Admitting # is (617) 732-7450.

By the end of the week you may feel like you can't get anything done and nothing is going smoothly.
I feel like this was the past week lol.

Come the weekend things may not be as good with communications as you expect. Act early.
I'm seeing Nakul next weekend when my cousins from another state are visiting. Maybe I ought to give them a call when I can to say hi and sorry I can't make it to dimsum (<3) and dinner and their sleepover lol.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:24 am

Capricon
You'll make a lot of headway if you can share not only your workload but also some of the glory.
lol I do need to take that advise.. I'm a bit selfish when it comes to sharing glory..
this week, mine's all about work, there're 2 new guys starting on Monday, which is why I'll be doing a lot of training and helping out.. Melodie rocks!!

Cancer
The Moon in your sign early in the week can have you feeling more sentimental and nostalgic than usual, and you may feel compelled to backtrack rather than move forward, reminiscing about the past in all of your most intimate relationships.
this part almost got me thinking lol... almost Ermm

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:41 am

If you’ve been confused about what you’re feeling or about the signals you’re picking up from others, this is a good time to ask for definition and clarity
This part stuck out for me.... I was /just/ talking to someone about some signals I'm confused about from certain people at work. And I was thinking about asking for some definition and clarity but not sure if it's worth it since the person's leaving in two months.

Edit:
this part almost got me thinking lol... almost
Playing devil's advocate Devil : How come you check his horoscope too...thought you weren't interested anymore?

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:09 am

My horoscope for this week says that the week will be chaotic due to major changes. (p.s. Nakul and I are broken up *again* Let's see how long this lasts eh).

His horoscope goes with mine surprisingly Blink

Capricorn:
This week brings a need to let go of something that was once valuable to you.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:56 am

what happened Kat? aww sorry to hear that

Edit: I just noticed Nakul has the same horoscope as me, he's a Capricon?

Yeah I need to let go of something too.. sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:19 pm

The story's not too important. Just needed some space and time to deal with some personal things.

His birthday's Jan 8, so yep his horoscope's the same as yours Shelly :o. I never really compared his horoscope to mine.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Wed May 19, 2010 7:50 am

You've probably been struggling with a both a lack of motivation on the job and a sense of apathy in your relationships for the last few weeks.
omg the first line totally described my current status! This week's by Melodie!

Venus moves into your relationship sector on Wednesday, bringing with it the support and assistance of loved ones. Be willing to let others reach out to you now
Wednesday, that was the networking cruise, I met heaps of guys lol but I didn't let them 'reach out' to me

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Thu May 20, 2010 1:01 am

You may find yourself feeling alienated -- or alienating others
story of my life Very Happy

You're preparing to embark on a new cycle of personal individuation
Yeah. With no romance going on haha

I wonder if the planets are actually doing what these horoscope says like aligning and moving

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Sun May 23, 2010 12:35 am

haha I wonder about the planets too, maybe they really are..

I gotta watch what I say this week..

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Mon May 24, 2010 12:27 am

Mine's about rearrangement in money..though that sounds like last week when we got our first bi-weekly payment.

This new opportunity should be interesting...I wonder what it is?? Working on Sundays too? My manager offered to put me on Sundays which is time and a half of pay.

I don't like this person's (OzarkSeer) writing. If you got nothing to say, then don't say it (multiple times in different ways). Or ask Melodie for some advice in writing!

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Mon May 24, 2010 4:50 am

hahah I agree, I like Melodie the best, Truth and Light's are alright too

damn they pay you over time, that's good!! I've been working on Saturdays every since I started here, and they never paid me any over time!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Fri May 28, 2010 12:07 am

Oh apparently my money stress is being assertive and asking to be promoted from service clerk to photo-specialist. One more dollar in pay.

Edit:
My horoscope says to take a break. I've been taking a break for the past two weeks. But I think there was another break I needed, and that's settled so it's all good. Next to work on is the future? Oh my.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:07 pm

My horoscope says I may need to go to the doctors this week? ... dun dun dun.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next