In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm

What did you do for Christmas?

Go down

post What did you do for Christmas?

Post by waveshell on Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:31 am

I had a wet and windy Christmas, didn't really celebrate at all, I slept til 2pm lol, had lunch and came home because it was so wet outside.

had to work on Boxing Day because our boxing day public holiday is on the 28th Monday, so I'm going for a long sightseeing drive with a friend tomorrow to another town.. nothing exciting but I'm excited xD
waveshell

Back to top Go down

post Re: What did you do for Christmas?

Post by krzyasian on Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:00 am

Worked from 9-6:30pm. Then I came home to have dinner with my mom and brother (dad was at work). I handed my presents to them. Today was a family gathering but I couldn't go due to work, and the 26th is another family party at my parents' place.

I slept til 2pm
Sleeping til 2pm is nice!! I think I'll do that... Hopefully I wake up in time for the party that starts at 4. Very Happy

It's boxing day the 26th I think, so it would be appropriate to open Jack's present then xD (Sorry I haven't gotten around to it!) I'm really excited to open it soon. Trying to save the suspense for myself Wink

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:21 pm

The first half of the day was great; we opened presents, played on the new Super Mario game I got for my nephew (the kind that lets 4 people play at once!) Smile but then dinner came and it kinda sucked; we went to my aunt's house and had hot pot and honey baked ham (which was good) but my uncle drank WAY too much and ruined the night with his words. I won't say what he said, but it was pretty effin rude, and he kept repeating himself too. I used to admire him because he knows how to do a lot of stuff and he has a lot of ambition, but my perspective of him has stooped quite low now that I see he knows no humility, modesty, or consideration for others. Really, all the things he said makes him a real jackass and I don't even want to go to their house anymore. F that
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down