In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Things you do..but probably shouldn't

Go down

post Things you do..but probably shouldn't

Post by krzyasian on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:28 pm

or things other people do, that they probably shouldn't. lol.

My idea came from this:

At work, we have a place where we're supposed to toss out any damaged products. i.e. products that were opened and stolen, broken, or just somehow we can't sell it. And in the past, there have been times when the damaged products are something like an open bag of chocolates where someone must've opened it to eat a few for free. So one time, there was a bag of animal crackers that were apparently opened and was going to the damaged pile and one of my coworkers offered me an animal cracker that was from the damaged bag. Other coworkers were eating from that bag too, but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to accept the offer because it didn't sit right with me. I think part of it was because I have had desires to sneak a few foods that were damaged, and accepting the animal cracker would be indulging my "dark" side so to speak.

So what do you guys think? Is it right or wrong or neither?

Other stuff I do that I probably shouldn't is download mp3s... and i think that's it lol.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

post Re: Things you do..but probably shouldn't

Post by waveshell on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:24 am

lol I almost thought 'animal cracker' as in crackers for animals D: haha if I like them, I'd be pinching from the bag, I mean they're going to waste anyway right..

and I download mp3 too lol

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Tue May 04, 2010 12:38 am

Lol Kat. I wouldn't eat it b/c you don't know who's grimy hands has been in the bag!

I shouldn't eat badly / overindulge but I do... I shouldn't be up this late but I am... and many more >.<
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Sat May 08, 2010 7:16 am

lol me too, I shouldn't watch dramas til 1am when I have work the next morning.

and I shouldn't go on facebook while I'm at work, but I do it anyway, now that the boss banned facebook, I just go on it less lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Sat May 08, 2010 9:29 am

Haha same here, I typically don't sleep until 1-1.30 am even though I have to get up at 7 the next day. D:
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Sat May 08, 2010 6:08 pm

now that the boss banned facebook, I just go on it less lol
LOL this just made my day!

I don't really stay up too late anymore, but it's summer so who knows?

I shouldn't lie to my mom sometimes.. I used to never lie to her, but I do "little white lies" here and there regarding where I am or where I'm going and such, but only because I don't want her to worry..

I shouldn't have drank a medium tea +skim milk and sugar from dunkin donuts today... dammnit! Damn sugar. But I hate black tea.

I shouldn't avoid people...................
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down