In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Creating Ringtones

Go down

post Creating Ringtones

Post by krzyasian on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:40 pm

How do you create a ringtone and send it to your phone?

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

post Re: Creating Ringtones

Post by Jack on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:15 pm

You use Audacity or any other sound editing program to cut out the sound clip that you want to use for your ring tone. Then put the file on a microSD card, insert it into your phone, and voila, set it as your ringtone.
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:47 pm

What Jack said. I debranded my phone so I can use any MP3 as a ringtone. Very Happy
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:49 am

yea I can connect my phone with usb and just drag any audio file that's in the supported format

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:08 pm

oh, okay. I don't think i have a USB to connect my phone, nor a microSD... I tried websites to email the song to myself and stuff but that didn't work either xD I will try a microSD card maybe. and what's debranding, Tiff?

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Well you know when you get your phone through your cellphone provider, say AT&T or whatever, they'll "customize" your phone before actually giving it to you. You'll know when you turn on your phone and it says the service provider's name on the screen. Debranding your phone resets it to the factory default, before your cellphone provider messed with it. Usually this also means you'll be allowed to use any MP3 as a ringtone, whereas with a non-debranded phone, you'll only be able to use MP3s that you purchased?

If you have MMS, you should be able to get someone to MMS the song file to you as well. lol.
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by han on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:51 pm

there's ringtone websites where they will send the ringtone to your phone too or you can use their WAP function if you have internet access.

http://www.zedge.net
http://www.tonzr.com/
http://www.crostel.com/
Http://www.phonezoo.com

han

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:18 pm

Yeah my phone's weird and lame and grrr. I got a website, myxer, to send me a url for a ringtone but a message appeared being like, "Ringtones are not supported." So I'm gonna purchase a USB and see if i can do it that way.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down