In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Swear words you can't "tolerate"?

Go down

post Swear words you can't "tolerate"?

Post by Oblada on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:15 am

Are there any swear words whose use you absolutely can't stand? I think I'm pretty "liberal" when it comes to crude language, but two words I really can't stand are f** and c***. N***** kind of bothers me too, depending on the context. The F word is a-okay though. lol.
Oblada

Back to top Go down

post Re: Swear words you can't "tolerate"?

Post by Jack on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:41 am

fat? cool? nigeria? Razz
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:42 am

HAHA. Ding ding ding. Do you guys use profanity? I usually don't use the F word unless I'm driving or doing programming at work, but I'll say "shit" or call someone a "pussy" or "asshole" in regular conversation, etc. I realize I give a bad impression to people I've just met so oh God it is something that I need to stop doing. Hahah.
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:15 am

lol when I'm talking to my friends, customer support, or answering a telemarketer, I fire at will with curse words haha. But if I just met someone, I try to refrain from using any at all. Hell, one time I even slipped out a curse word while I was working.

"So would you like to buy this shit? "
"Excuse me? "
"errrrr the microSD CHIP "
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:07 pm

lmao @ Jack

I swear when I'm angry... mostly sh** and f*** if I'm feeling bold xD. Don't like c**t, gay used in a negative way, and homo in a negative way. F*gg** or its abbreviation makes me want to stab people... apparently a fag is a word for cigarette haha!! But yeah. n-word, and ch**k.

I swear in my head a lot at annoying customers xD

I say "hell" a lot but I don't consider it a swear.. or at least swear-worthy ^_^

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:05 am

wow I can't believe I'll say this but I actually don't know some of the swear words you guys censored lol

I don't swear normally, but 'shit' 'asshole' isn't a swear word for me, there's gotta be a word to describe 'shit', 'bad' just don't do it, or maybe I don't have much vocabs to use lol

but when it comes to f, I normally use it to describe a thing or situation, but yea I don't feel comfortable using it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down