In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Accents

Go down

post Accents

Post by Oblada on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Do you pay attention to people's accents? Do you like certain accents better than others?
Oblada

Back to top Go down

post Re: Accents

Post by krzyasian on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:32 pm

I pay attention if they stand out... and I have to pay attention if I have a hard time understanding someone Razz I like any European accent basically... Not a fan of Russian accents or Chinese accents, though.

I was listening to one of Michael Buble's songs, Sway, and I asked Nakul if the way he sang or his words sounded more "rounder". I couldn't quite describe it lol. and Nakul said, "well, he is Canadian." So I think I do pay attention to accents in a way.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:52 pm

Yeah I don't like Chinese accents either. That and Vietnamese accents. They both sound so harsh and annoying. T_T

Agree on European accents though. I especially love Irish and Scottish accents. Razz

Haha I don't think Michael Buble has a Canadian accent? Then again I don't recognize a "Canadian" accent... I think Canadians speak like Americans generally. So I guess I don't pay much attention.
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:24 am

I don't like Korean accents lol, they sound really annoying, then Chinese accent argh. (but I think I have some of that too haha), Indian accent? lol, some are annoying but I can accept most. I don't like Irish accent, but Scottish is cute, French is ok

I take phone calls every day and every call has a different accent lol, only Aussie and American accents are smooth to my ears.. even NZ accent sounds a little odd now

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:10 pm

American accents don't sound like anything to me... haha same with Canadian. I can't tell the difference. o.0 The only thing I don't like is Southern drawls. -_-
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:48 pm

I love accents! I looooove Irish accents the most <3 I don't know what a Scottish accent sounds like, but I think I'd like it Wink British is alright.. I'm not too big of a fan of the British accent but it's funny to randomly act like I have a British accent sometimes with certain friends hahhaa. I don't like asian accents either... I can't think of one asian accent I like o_O. I don't like Spanish accents either.

I used to think the southern drawl was really annoying, but now I think it's kinda cute =]

I don't really like French accents... although I love it when they speak French. It's so sexy hahaha.
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum