None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Collections

Go down

post Collections

Post by Oblada on Mon May 04, 2009 10:16 pm

Do you collect anything?

I used to collect: pennies, movie ticket stubs, "special" coins" (like the quarters with the poppies on them), postcards, and pencils, among other things that I can't think of right now. I am quite the hoarder and when I realized I was hoarding so much crap, I started throwing them out. lol.

I don't really collect any of those anymore, and have since moved on to (burned) movies and CD's. To clarify, the CD's I don't burn... it's only the movies. lol. I rent/borrow them and burn them, only to watch them once. Yeah it's probably a waste. Oh well. Haha. I like filling up my CD wallet with movies, movies and more movies.
Oblada

Back to top Go down

post Re: Collections

Post by waveshell on Tue May 05, 2009 3:12 am

I like to say I collect music box, but I haven't bought any lately, only receiving them as gifts, now I have about 5-6 all over the world lol so I don't reckon that's a collection? =(

other than that, my future goal is to collect Swarovski earrings, 2 pairs so far.. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann on Tue May 05, 2009 7:24 pm

Does make up count lol...

I used to collect cow stuff lol cuz my last name is Cao and is pronounced cow Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Tue May 05, 2009 9:22 pm

I don't actively collect anything hardcore lol.. but there are things that I get that I like keeping xD Journals, (makeup I guess), artsy things like origami paper and definitely any little trinkets either as gifts or something lol. There was a thread in the old forum about shelves? Well my collection's there xD

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by mari on Thu May 07, 2009 7:30 pm

I collect coins, birthday presents, way-too-big t-shirts, and plushies.
I tried collecting stams but that didn't go very well. D:

Oooh Kat, I collect journals too. I could never bring myself to use the new notebooks/journals/diaries... haha they were so nice!
mari

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Thu May 07, 2009 9:42 pm

...does WANTING to collect something count? Lol. OH actually I thought of something. I am starting to collect paper clips from different places in the world. So far I'm starting with countries and states... I have Massachusetts (USA), California (USA), France, and Korea.

Well, I WANT to collect Fortunes from Fortune Cookies... however I only have three so far. (And I don't like eating fortune cookies... isn't that such a waste?)
Spoiler:

And here are the paper clips. They're all labeled except for the one from Massachusetts, which is the light blue one
Spoiler:
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down