Layout: Version 2

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Happy Mother's Day to Everyone's Mama!

Go down

post Happy Mother's Day to Everyone's Mama!

Post by Ann on Sun May 10, 2009 1:42 am

Mommies are a very important part of our lives, so make sure you do something special for your mama today (be it a card, cake, whatever ;D)!

Lol at church the priest sang a song dedicated to mothers... he had a very nice voice. My brother was like "I'm gonna tell him to try out for American Idol!" LMAO!!!

Back to top Go down

post Re: Happy Mother's Day to Everyone's Mama!

Post by krzyasian on Sun May 10, 2009 4:50 pm

Lol. Yesterday was Mother's Day Brunch and I stayed Sunday morning + afternoon at my parent's place (with my mom), lol. We didn't argue either Surprised :o Surprised Surprised ZOMG XD

Okay, well. Happy Mother's Day everyone! YAY!

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Mon May 11, 2009 12:17 am

belated happy Mothers Day! well it was my cousin (mom's fav nephew)'s wedding day, so I 'broadcasted live' for my mother, I guess that's the best present I could give her.. annnd she's featured in my cousin's wedding DVD lol

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Mon May 03, 2010 3:03 pm

Can I bump this M-day thread instead of making a new one? hehe. I am thinking of getting my mother some plants cuz she loooves them. Although I'm thinking she's gonna say something like, "What do I need more plants for?? I already have a million in the house D:"

Also what would you recommend to other people as m-day gifts? My job made me put on a pink thing on my tag that says "Let me help you find the perfect gift!" and so far I've come up with a nice Hallmark card, perfume, and chocolates as gifts.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Sat May 08, 2010 12:56 am

lol I love your tag.

I don't think I'm doing anything for Mother's Day since my mom's not even here.

some gift ideas: dinner voucher, cruises, massages

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Sat May 08, 2010 6:11 pm

I'm not doing anything for my mom because she always complains if we "waste" money on her. I'm working tomorrow... but so is she =P

Flowers? Everybody's been buying cards... my pharmacist said she's good because she just treated herself to a new TV for mothers day, and she only wants a card now. I think your mom will appreciate the plant anyway Kat, despite what she says out loud Smile
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Sun May 09, 2010 1:07 am

lol, ok so today's Mother's Day here, my mom came online so I had to talk to her for a while, then I just remembered it's Mother's Day and I said 'awww if you were here, I'd take you out to dinner', lol and she said 'thanks for the thought, it's ok, we can still do that in the future' lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down