In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm

piggy bank!

Go down

post piggy bank!

Post by waveshell on Wed May 20, 2009 12:07 am

Who here use to have a piggy bank when they're little, raise your hand!

I use to have one with a few cents in the jar lol, no clue what happened to it but I do remember poking my finger inside the hole trying to get some coins out.. didn't work of course lol
waveshell

Back to top Go down

post Re: piggy bank!

Post by krzyasian on Wed May 20, 2009 12:49 am

I have a Keroppi piggy bank when I was little. It's still around. It was GC's but he gave all his toys and stuff away. It's a bit broken cuz my bro used to play with my stuff ~_~

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann on Wed May 20, 2009 9:42 am

lol I had one or two when I was younger... hell, I even have a few now... we keep our change in there and either use it for meters at school or we use the coin machine and cash it in haha

We have a few small "pig" piggy banks, a medium sized one, and a bigger "baby" piggy bank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Wed May 20, 2009 1:34 pm

I had a Dragon Ball Z piggy bank that I got for Christmas. I still have it actually. Haha. I store all my "special" coins in there.

I also had a piggy bank of a red M&M that I won for selling a certain number of chocolates. I gave that to my cousin though.
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by z-o-e-y on Wed May 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Um... I never had any. My mom used to say to me "Here, I'll safe keep your money for you..." I think I lost a chunk of my money that way. O___o
So now, I just store it in the bank, but I don't take any $$$ out...

z-o-e-y

Back to top Go down

Post by kuchiyosenojutsu on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:52 pm

I had those plastic pink piggies.. I kept them until I was about 8, so that was years of saving, then we had to "kill" it to put it in my bank account. xD

kuchiyosenojutsu

Back to top Go down

Post by derrangedcookies on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:42 pm

I still have piggy banks.
xD
I have three.
derrangedcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by xxaznz on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:50 am

Haha I used to have a pingu piggy bank (:
Sadly, I never knew that there was a hole at the bottom where i could take the money out, so i smashed him ... ): For a measly 3 bucks
xxaznz

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:41 pm

I used to have a couple piggy banks. They were really small ones, and I used to get all excited when I got to put dollar bills in there, haha.

We also had a family piggy bank, and it was this HUGE, hot pink (I kid you not) piggy bank that I used to sit on because it was bigger than me (when I was a child, obviously). When we decided to move, we all took turns smashing it open.. it was sad but cool at the same time. We had to break it open cause it didn't have one of those bottom rubber things, I don't think.

We also used to have a another family bank that was a giant crayola crayon, but it was plastic and we didn't break it open. We only put quarters in it.
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by derrangedcookies on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Ohh! I never had to smash my piggy bank.
And one of them has a 50 US cent. And well it's larger than the hole on the bottom.
I'm never going to get it out.
xD

I'm pretty sure I would cry if I had to smash it. xD
derrangedcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down