In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Remember the brainless baby?

Go down

post Remember the brainless baby?

Post by Oblada on Sat May 23, 2009 8:45 pm

She's dead now. Sad She was puking and shitting blood for a day or so (signifying organ failure) before she finally passed on.

This is the mother's blog:
http://babyfaithhope.blogspot.com
Oblada

Back to top Go down

post Re: Remember the brainless baby?

Post by krzyasian on Sat May 23, 2009 10:21 pm

aw. thats too bad. I guess I think that the baby was lucky to have a mother that she had that was willing to keep her alive for a bit.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann on Sun May 24, 2009 12:47 am

I knew this day would come Sad I'm sad that the baby died, but the mother should have thought about having the baby in the first place... I know that sounds bad, but it's better to have not had the baby if it wasn't gonna have a brain :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Sun May 24, 2009 4:13 pm

^ The mother was a crazy Christian fundie that was VERY pro-life. She was kind of delusional because she thought her baby was "so advanced", being able to sit up when she was 5 days old.

But yeah, according to her blog, she spent the night holding her dead baby. :/ I hope she has a strong network of support because I have a feeling she's gonna come out of this mentally damaged. :/
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Sun May 24, 2009 10:48 pm

because I have a feeling she's gonna come out of this mentally damaged.

as if she wasnt going into it that way >_>

Sort of related:

I saw this musical called Spring Awakening. Hopefully no one will watch it because I'm about to tell the ending to ask a question lol:

Essentially it takes place in a very religious + conservative town a long time ago. Nobody knows what sex is, except for the adults of course, and they believe it's sinful to mention it soandthey keep the kids and their hormonal side in the dark.

Anyways, at the end, a girl accidently gets pregnant cuz she doesnt know what sex is or what it does if you have it unprotected. Her mother brings her to have an abortion the old fashion way... The girl gets killed in the process.

SO, what I don't get about the religion is that nowadays they seem very pro-life, but not in this case. They'd rather pretend that everyone's good... It just seems like a double standard to me. At the same time, I believe that at the time, it was probably more sinful to be pregnant unmarried than it is to kill a life.

Religion is so... .. confusing.

To me, it seems that many people use religion almost as an excuse to get what they want and say that it's written in the bible.

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Tue May 26, 2009 7:26 pm

I haven't heard about this news.. sounds like it's big over there
hmm I don't know what to comment on lol but her blog is very organized

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Tue May 26, 2009 7:56 pm

as if she wasnt going into it that way >_>
Hahaha that's probably true.

SO, what I don't get about the religion is that nowadays they seem very pro-life, but not in this case. They'd rather pretend that everyone's good... It just seems like a double standard to me. At the same time, I believe that at the time, it was probably more sinful to be pregnant unmarried than it is to kill a life.
rofl, that's true. Quite hypocritical. Also I don't remember if I mentioned it but the parents of this baby committed adultery. Dan (the father) was married and Myah knew it, and yet they went ahead and committed adultery anyway. Both are fundies. :/
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by waveshell on Tue May 26, 2009 8:23 pm

so did they plan on having this baby?
Dan's wife must be happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblada on Tue May 26, 2009 10:33 pm

Haha no, of course it wasn't planned. You can follow the drama here: :o

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3121857
Oblada

Back to top Go down

Post by iliketobite on Wed May 27, 2009 10:26 pm

I started reading it on facebook (I saw a link on your facebook page) and ... what's a fundie? Anyhow, it's sad that the guy would leave her alone with the baby (a**hole) but it doesnt make sense that Myah would have committed adultery if she is so religious..

Sad that the baby died, but at least she was prepared for it.
iliketobite

Back to top Go down

Post by krzyasian on Wed May 27, 2009 11:31 pm

A fundie = fundamentalist

krzyasian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down